Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Things are changing!

Things are changing in the Baker house. If can't tell, we are expecting a baby girl! Carrigan is due to arrive anyday between now and August 17th. I am ready and excited! It is terribly hot in the great south right now and that adds to me being beyond ready. I am officially a full time stay at home --homeschooling mom. Hopefully that will help me be a better blogger also.

Other changes in our house:


Noah is now a home schooled 2nd grader!

Grayson is in K-4 and home schooled when he is not in preschool!

Mike is in is LAST year of seminary. He should graduate with his PhD in May 2011!!

I HAVE A PINK ROOM IN MY HOUSE!

I will try to do better and have a picture of our new family before Carrigan is in school! We have had a wonderful summer but looking forward to cooler weather and the changes that a little girl in our house will bring. God has been so good to the Baker Family!

2 comments:

Rebecca Harber said...

I can't wait to see sweet Carrigan. I haven't updated my blog in 5 months so don't feel bad. I have been busy with my bow blog that I haven't had time to think about my family blog. Hang in there girl you are so close.

Melody said...

thanks for the advise Jena, I will definitely try that, I may even try waking her one other time at this point because I'm sure her bladder is just tiny. hope you are both doing well, I can't wait to see pics of Miss Carrigan!!