Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2 months!



Miss Carrigan--you are 2 months old. This post is a little late but I was waiting for your dr's appointment so I could include your stats!
You are 12 lbs 7 oz and 23 inches long. You are eating every 3-4 hours and going about the same at night. I am going to let you sleep alone for the first time tonight to see if that helps you sleep a little longer. You got a great report from the doctor. Your hematacrit numbers are on the rise--this is a good thing after your blood transfusions. Dr. O did stay that you can't go to the nursery at church yet because you are more susceptible to the flu and RSV so you will be hanging out with me and dad for a few more months on Sunday morning. I don't mind a bit!
You made your first trip to the pumpkin patch--I will have to borrow some pictures from Aunt Jami--my hands were full with you so I didn't take many pictures. We had a great time!
You are wearing a size 1 diaper and still are in 0-3 month clothes but can wear a few smaller 3-6 months.
You are the sweetest most content baby. We rarely hear you cry unless we are late with bath time. You love to smile at Noah and Grayson and they get the easiest smiles from you. You are still a morning person and are happiest early in the morning!
We are all so in love with you and can't seem to remember what life was like without our sweet girl! We are so grateful to God for trusting you with us!

No comments: